Re: RFD: Architecture field being retarded? [was: How to specify architectures *not* to be built?]

    Roland> Andreas Rottmann wrote:
    >> I think in the light of upcoming *BSD ports, the HURD port and
    >> the (hopefully not too distant ;-)) possibility of getting the
    >> HURD ported to other CPU families, we really need improvement
    >> here.

    Roland> http://master.debian.org/~brinkmd/arch-handling.txt

This looks like much more comprehensive and consistent solution than
what I have come up with. Any plans to make this real?

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc