Re: db1/glibc debacle

> First, that's not particularly correct: unstable's for whoever is happy to
> deal with a fair degree of breakage, not just developers.

s/developers/developing/ then. Either way, unstable is where new stuff
goes and things are expected to break. Anyone crazy enough to run it on
mission critical systems is stupid, and always will be stupid. It's like
running alpha quality and bitching when it breaks. You can't really
blame anyone but yourself.

Now, that doesn't mean I don't accept resonsibility for the breakage,
but these people that use the "you broke mission critical apps" or
similar whining to make it sound worse than it is, just need to keep
their comments to themselves.

Ben

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/