Reassigning bug from apache to libc6 and merging with db1 bug

reassign 155904 libc6
severity 155904 critical
merge 155904 155939
thanks

In light of the extra info provided to this bug (155904) as well as the
discussion on debian-devel, I'll go ahead and lump these bugs together
since they really are the same bug.  Oh, and if I screw this up (not a
Debian developer here, just trying to help clean up the bug I filed),
someone can feel free to either: a) tell me what to do, or b) do it
themselves.

--
Daniel DiPaolo <ddipaolo@strike.homelinux.org>
GnuPG key ID: 0xB2F23FC2