attn: glut dependers

I have just uploaded a new version of the glut package which has changed the
name of the library package ``glutg3'' to ``libglut3'' and ``glutg3-dev'' to
``libglut3-dev''.  I have still provided the old packages which do nothing
but depend on the new packages, so packages which depend on glutg3 are not
shafted.

You don't need to recompile your packages.

However I plan to remove the old packages some time in the future, so it
would best to change your Depends and Build-Depends.

Currently, the following packages depend on glutg3:
  cthugha
  xracer
  xplanet
  vegastrike