Registering 'debconf.com' for future conferences

Hiya,

With talk of the next DebConfs (the event, not the software!) starting
to happen, and while looking for a decent URL to use for the upcoming
Debian Mini-Conf which I'm organising in Perth/AU next year, I thought
I'd register 'debconf.com' to use for this and other Debian events.

I'll submit an application shortly, but I'm giving a bit of warning in
case anyone thought I was trying to usurp it from a more worthy owner.
I'm happy to register/pay for/host it and basically hold it as
'caretaker' if that's cool with everyone involved in organising
conferences.

Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 3 9723 9399 / Fx +61 3 9723 4899
GPG key: http://www.ivt.com.au/gpg/jon.oxer.gpg