IMPORTANT

FROM: COL.  BANGI  HAMA [RTD]
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO.
Tel No: Your country Intl. access code +873762692483
Fax No: your country Intl. Access code +873762692485
Email:  bangihama1@hotvoice.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

SEEKING YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.

Please Permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner.
This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust
wordy foreign partner. This request may seem
strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you
view it seriously. My name is COL. Bangi Hama
of the Democratic Republic of Congo and One of the close aides to the
former President of the Democratic Republic of
Congo, LAURENT KABILA of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace.

During the military campaign of LAURENT KABILA to force out the rebels in
my country, I and some of my colleagues were
commissioned  by the Late President Kabila to negotiate the supply of arms
and ammunition from abroad worth Twenty
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only
(US$20,500,000.00) to fight the rebel groups. We were then
given this money privately by the then President LAURENT KABILA, without
the knowledge of his Cabinet Members. This
was mainly because some of us and some Cabinet members never wanted more
wars and most of the Cabinet members
were opposed to the fighting. But when President Kabila was killed in a
bloody shoot-out by one of his Body Guards a day
before we were schedule to travel out of Congo, we immediately decided to
put the funds into a private security company
here in Congo for safe keeping. The
security of the said amount is presently being threatened here following
the arrest and seizure of properties of Col. Rasheidi
Karesav!a (One of the Body Guards to Laurent Kabila) a tribesman, and some
other Military Personnel from our same tribe,
by the new President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the son of late
President Laurent Kabila, Joseph Kabila.

In view of this, we need a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner
who can assist us to move this money out of my country as the
beneficiary. WE have sufficient ''CONTACTS'' here to move the fund under
Diplomatic Cover to a security company in
Europe in your name. This is to ensure that the Diplomatic Baggage is
marked ''CONFIDENTIAL'' and it will not pass through normal custom/airport
screening and clearance.

Our inability to move this money out of Congo all this while lies on
our lack of trust on our supposed good friends (western countries) who
suddenly became hostile to those of us who
worked with the late
President Kabila immediately after his son took office. Though we have
neither seen nor met each other, the information
We gathered from an associate who has worked in your country has
encouraged and convinced us of your country and
hence with your sincere assistance, this transaction will be properly
handled with modesty and honesty to a huge success
within two weeks.

We would please need you to stand on our behalf as the beneficiary of this
fund in Europe. This is because we are under
restricted movement and watch and hence we want to be very carefull in
other not to lose this fund which we have
worked so hard for. Thus, if you are willing to assist us move this fund
out of Congo, you can contact me through my email
address, Tel/Fax nos. above with your telephone, fax number and personal
information to enable us discuss the modalities
and what will be your share (percentage) for assisting us.

Please note that There are no RISKS involved in this Deal as every
ones Security is Gurranteed as far as we follow the required guidlines. I
will hence furnish you with further details of this
Deal as soon as I am assured of your Sincere interest to assist us. We
wish to inform you that this deal is based on Mutual
Trust as we cannot conclude this deal on our own without trusting someone.
Also, friends are discovered and friends are
made and we hope to build a lasting friendship of trust from this deal.

I must use this opportunity and medium to implore you to exercise the
utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily
confidential, What ever your decision, while I await your prompt response.
Thank you and God Bless.
Best Regards,

COL.Bangi Hama [Rtd]
N\B. When you are calling my line, you dial your country Intl. access
code, then you dial directly, do not include my
country code i.e. (243). Just dial your country Intl. access code +
873762692483 and my fax number is your country Intl.
Access code + 873762692485