Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Woody retrospective and Sarge introspective]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Woody retrospective and Sarge introspective]
- From: Richard Braakman <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:49:56 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20020801164956.GA3025@cs140102.pp.htv.fi>
- In-reply-to: <20020731170105.GA2114@admingilde.org>
- References: <20020730084251.GA5871@home.ouaza.com> <E17ZXL9-0002Dpfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20020730192537.GA13609@home.ouaza.com> <E17ZdxX-0008Bqemail@example.com> <20020730213856.GD13609@home.ouaza.com> <20020731170105.GA2114@admingilde.org>
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 07:01:06PM +0200, Martin Waitz wrote:
> > There's the question of affected distributions, and for this we have the
> > tags which are manually set when we need them.
> storing a version range would enable all scripts to get the list
> of affected distributions without the need to manually tag bugs.
Finding out where this version range starts requires actual work by
actual people. You can't automate that. The version in the bugreport
is just the version the submitter happened to use, it doesn't say how
old the bug is.