Re: Linux Fonts

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 01:19:57PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 04:47:08PM +0200, Radovan Garabik wrote:
> > so the GPL text itself is not DFSG compliant?
> > Oops.
>
> Old news.  Read the archives of debian-legal for the past 9 months.
>
> That's right, every word of them.  Only then are you allowed to make
> snotty remarks about copyright, licenses, or license texts.  :-P

	I started going back in the archives about three months ago.
All I know is that copyright, license and license texts got somehow
intertwined with fluffy towels and millionaires in Nigeria sometime back
there.

	No wonder people blindly accept an EULA.  They probably think
they're getting 20% of a milionaire's fluffy velour towers.

Simon