Re: you have to tag sif bugs (was: Release-critical Bugreport for July 5, 2002)

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 10:58:31AM +0200, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> > In that case we should check all those bug reports which are made against
> > sid versions

> No, the bug may affect an older version too.

Yes, thats why I sai we should check them. Since there was none of those RC
bugs flag with anything in the report I suspect nobody relay cares about
them... I mean we simply asume the Release will happen anyway.

Greetings
Bernd