Re: Bad stuff after todays apt-get upgrade

Sorry to be vague last night.  I was in a state of panic when i couldnt even login to see what i could have possibly done.  Im on debian unstable, dist-upgraded yesterday, kernel 2.4.18 stock + alsa + nvidia.  I didnt upgrade my kernel yesterday, but it was still strange.  It's find now that I've rebooted, but I cant think of an answer to why it happened yesterday.  Seems to be okay now though.  Sorry for jumping the gun and sending to the devel list so quick.  Just kinda paniced when I couldnt open anymore shells, especially not to see what i had done.  Sorry about that
-Craig