call for help: splint on mips, mipsel and m68k

hi,
i tried to mail this to debian-68k and debian-mips,
but it seem they don't accept mail from non subscribed ...
so i'm sending this here:

I have a problem with the compilation of splint through buildd:
simply it doesn't work on m68k, mips and mipsel.
the error is always the same; while compiling it gave this:

make[4]: Entering directory `/build/buildd/splint-3.0.1.6/src'
Compiling cgrammar.c...
cpp0: .deps/cgrammar.TPo: Permission denied

More information on the build log can be found here:

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=splint
(look only -2 version) .

Unfortunately i have no access to any 68k, mips or mipsel
machine and i've never played with them,  so if anyone could help me to
understand what's that error, and why it happen i can solve the bug,
 and make splint available for these archs too.

thanks in advance
Samuele

--
Samuele Giovanni Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.