Re: Wish: Unfreeze Woody and start anew

On 10 Jun 2002 11:11:20 +0200 Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
wrote:

> I _NEVER_ said that it isn't for 'you simpleton users'. I said that
> it's PRIMARY function (PRIMARY, not ONLY!!) is for the server/sysadmin
> market.

Well, speaking as a home computer user, I guess I have to be thankful,
then, that your (debian developers) original plan backfired. Debian is
now one of the best-suited OSes for the home computer, whatever else it
is well-suited for. ;)

> ... Debian GNU/Linux isn't suitable for everyone.

Well, it is coming dangerously close to fitting that bill...

I guess I just wanted, with my postings, to convey my user feelings
about Debian. Thank you, Turbo, and all the rest for the gratest Linux
distribution I've come across.

--
Carlos Sousa