Re: Wish: Unfreeze Woody and start anew

>    starner> I don't recall ever reading this anywhere,
>
>I don't thin we ever 'put it on paper'. It's been said over and over and
>over on the debian-devel list. Check the archives...

I've been on debian-devel for four years; I don't recall hearing this
before. Given that I am also a developer, that many developers have
been added in the last four years, most probably without hearing this
either, and that our package list shows no evidence of this, I would
guess that this hasn't been true for a long time, no matter what some
of the paleocracy may want to believe.