Re: The New Security Build Infrastructure

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 10:58:51AM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> > Ancient rule?  I think you meant gerontocracy (rule by the elderly.)
>
> The 'elderly' - those who wrote a lot of those documents - are not
> even actively involved in the project any more, afaik.

Oh great, that explains everything: Nobody's actually running this project
anymore!

So uh, who's going to tell Bdale?  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>       Now I'll take over the world

<Knghtbrd> I SNEAK TO BUN
<Knghtbrd> HELP ME FOR TO QUACK
<Venom> kb: what the hell are you talking about?
<Knghtbrd> bwahahaha..  It's a long story.