critical: german cover page on www.d.o out of date (security)

Hello,

I just noticed that the german start page of debian.org is out of date. Of
course this is to be expected with translated pages _but_ the problem is, it
even does not contain the newest security adisories (not even in english).

I think we should make shure, that a script is at least updating those
advisories on the start page and on the security page.

Currently the last Advisory on the german pages is the DSA129 uupc problem
(24.may), on the english pages you find dsa130 etherreal 2002-06-01.

All the other languages i tested where up to date (i did not tested all).

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --