Re: Processed: reassign

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 07:27:38PM +0200, prover wrote:
> (PONIK@PROVER.SK IS ONLY FORWARD FROM PONIK@POBOX.SK).

> WHY THIS MAILS COME TO ME?
> EVERY DAY COME TO ME 200 MAILS FROM YOUR MAILING LISTS.

> CAN YOU DO SOMETHING WITH IT?

>      THANK YOU.

Sure we can -- we can subscribe you to lots of other mailing lists to
express our appreciation for your shower of email.  Don't be an ass.
Every message you've received has very clear directions at the bottom,
*WHICH YOU'VE QUOTED*, explaining how to unsubscribe.  If you handle
English well enough to send us all of this abuse for a mistake that WE
did not make, you should also be able to send email to
debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org or to listmaster@lists.debian.org.

Here we go, three times the charm: