Trustee Africano

From: Mr. Paulo Da Silva,
Email: paulo_silva@latinmail.com
Fax: 44-709-230-9833

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr. Paulo Da Silva, the personal assistant to the Minister of
Geology & Mines in Angola, Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano; I over see and
coordinate his private businesses, both in Angola and in Europe.

Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano, as the Minister of Geology & Mines in Angola,
and Chairman of Empresa Nacionais de Diamantes de Angola ENDIAMA, the
State National Diamond Company, he Manages mineral exploration and
Development activities through the Granting of relevant Prospecting and
mining titles as well as supervision of the entire mining industry in
Angola.

During the renewal of the Prospecting and mining titles of Canadian Easton
Minerals, Ashanti Goldfields and Anglo American which is Done every five
years. Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano made the sum of $12 Million United
States Dollars as the result of selling four additional titles to them,
which one is valued at $3 Million United States Dollars /km2/year at issue
and $3 Million United States Dollars /km2/year at issue for renewal. This
fund was not declared to ENDIAMA, the State National Diamond Company,
instead this fund was lodged in one of the financial institutions in
Europe.

Unfortunately for Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano, he cannot operate a foreign
bank account because of his position in the Government. And Angola does
not have a good climate for investment right now because of the civil war.
It is based on this development that I have the mandate of Mr. Manuel
Antonio Africano to contact you and request you to assist Mr. Manuel
Antonio Africano, to secure this $12 Million United States Dollars which
is lodged with a financial institution in Europe and put it in safe
keeping by accepting to receive it from the financial institutions on his
behalf and invest this fund in good areas of investment in your country
and you will act as a trustee.
This will make it impossible for the Government of President Jose Eduardo
dos Santos to find or trace this fund to Mr. Manuel Antonio Africano.

We will discuss what percentage I will give you for your effort and you
will be furnished with details of this project if you accept to assist.
Because, of the urgency this issue requires, you should reach me on the
following Email: paulo_silva@latinmail.com, dasilva_2002@latinmail.com

Do not forget to include your telephone and fax numbers while replying to
this message.

I await your response.

Best regards,

Mr. Paulo Da Silva,