Re: Bug#147303: ITP: winex -- A DESCRIPTION
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#147303: ITP: winex -- A DESCRIPTION
- From: Dmitry Borodaenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:04:40 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20020603100440.GG462@sam-solutions.net>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1022169882.27560.70.camel@pisces>
- References: <E178olofirstname.lastname@example.org> <1022118059.24342.21.camel@pisces> <20020523021154.GA4236@bluecherry.net> <1022120667.27560.27.camel@pisces> <email@example.com> <1022121454.24343.38.camel@pisces> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1022121941.24343.44.camel@pisces> <20020523114808.GI22382@localhost> <1022169882.27560.70.camel@pisces>
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 12:04:20PM -0400, Joe Drew wrote:
> > NOTE : I don't care about games, but it's scary to read from someone
> > with a d.o address : 'don't package it, respect their proprietary
> > work based on a free product developed by another company'.
> Yet you expect free software to be respected by companies?
Moreover, I believe that allowing some company to attack my rights and
freedoms as a free software developer is a sure way to loose respect of
both other companies and fellow developers.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org