I'm getting unsubscribed

For the past quite a few months, every time I make a post, I get
unsubscribed from this mailing list.  Worse, the way it happens is that
I get a message addressed to someone else entirely, saying that my
request to be unsubscribed has been recieved, and please reply to that
message to confirm the unsubscribe.  I don't reply to it, but it
unsubscribes me anyway.

For this reason, I have not been on the list for almost a year.  Could
some kind person tell me what is happening?  Cc me personally, this
message may get me booted off the list again.

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw@reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2