Re: Wishlist for woody+1

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 19:03:14 +0100, Richard Kettlewell wrote:
> For that matter, it would be nice if woody released without a
> known-insecure version of mozilla (debian bug #146339).

It seems reasonable to expect that woody won't be released until the
critical and grave bugs reported against ftp.debian.org (all of which
concern packages considered unsuitable for woody) have been dealt with
(either by dropping the package from woody or by propagating a newer version
into woody). In particular, these bugs include #147969 regarding mozilla.

Ray
--
"I'm just waiting to see `Red Hat to acquire Abominable Snowman & Department
of Defense in Massive Stock Swap.'"