Packages up for adoption

I'm finding I have too little time to pay attention to all the package
so here's a few I'd like some kind soul to take off my hands.  One has
a RFA on it the others will shortly (unless I get quick responses then
I won't bother).

gnome-admin:
        basic gnome package.  Pretty simple.

gnome-games:
        A few bugs.  Nothing especially major (and all upstream
        iirc).  Not real simple to package, but not too complex
        either.

procman:
        Needs a gnome 2 package uploaded.  Otherwise real easy.

meta-gnome:
        meta packages for gnome.  I think these are in the unstable
        archives now.  This should be simple except for bug reports to
        remove and add packages from the suggests and recommends
        lists.

guppi:
        graphing library.  Used by gnumeric and gnucash (so dibs go to
        packagers for either of those if you want it whatever the
        order of people speaking up).

gnurobots:
        hasn't been updated in ages upstream.  if anyone is interested
        in a guile programming project and a package this is a good
        one for you.

That's about it.
Thanks.
Jim