Re: Wishlist for woody+1
Erich Schubert wrote:
I've put together a wishlist for woody+1...
- Tags (former Keywords)
- UTF-8 for debconf templates, changelogs etc.
- init reworking (support for alternative inits)
- package pages
- split the archive (should allow partial releases etc.)
- diff's for packages (well, there's apt-pupdate ;)
- raphaels suggestion about distributions (working dist etc.)
Please send me some feedback, and additions to this list.
Another thing we are working on:
- Integration of ispell dictionaries and wordlists into a common policy.
- Full debconf support. No more endless questions on installation.
just one question for all.
- Integrated emacsen, jed and mutt support.
We planned to announce the proposal to debian-devel just after woody is
released. Since things about woody+1 are being discussed and woody
release is taking some time, we will probably do the announcement soon.
For those interested about the curent status of our work, please see:
Hope you like it
Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid) tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org