Re: Customized keymap file (was: Wishlist for woody+1)

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 11:52:33AM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> > I'm replying to group to show some colleagues how difficult being a
> > Russian can be :)) Mine is at http://www.prokoschenko.de/de_ru.
> Interessting. How do you switch the groups?
As I remeber, I had to change a 2 into 3 at some place in
/etc/X11/xkb/compat/ - I don't remeber now which file :)) But anyway -
the switching works with left Ctrl-Shift, whereas AltGr can be used as a
temporary switch back to Latin. Well, there are some problems, like
not accepting umlauts from the keyboard because of the ru_RU.KOI8-R
locale - but I can't wait for UTF-8 already!!

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de)
ICQ UI 24695443 // www.prokoschenko.de