Re: Wishlist for woody+1

> rebuildability check process

# pbuild create
$ cd foo-1.0; pdebuild

certainly caused me to notice (and fix) a recent incomplete-build-deps
case.  Most Excellent.  Of course, developers should run this, not the
archive installer...

two slight flaws:
  1 - the need for root in the first case (makes sense for a "common"
      base install, but as a "recipe" it would be nice to add the
      options to do this as a normal user, or at most with fakeroot)
  2 - the naive commands above hit www.jp.debian.org for everything.
      I have a complete set of apt lines that already talk to a local
      mirror; can I tell it "don't be clever, just use that"?