Re: command -v in postinsts violating policy

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 05:35:06PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Because we would like to release woody sometime this decade. Perhaps
> you're not familiar with the current state of the freeze?

May be i'm not so experienced developer but i do use debian since `ham' first
release, and i would like to say something to you who preceded me: one of
the most lovely thing of debian was and is its consistency, stability,
sicurity, and asy to administrate.

This is what Debian distribution means for a user.

I'm am aware of the freeze state, but i would not agree on this bearviour in
any case.

You can do with this bugs the same as you did with the bugs for the Section
field some times ago, for wich i did not agree too.

Debian is going to de nicer from the outside then from the inside.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have