Re: command -v in postinsts violating policy

> Ah. So we effectively require that ``/bin/sh should be a POSIX (SUSv3)
> shell supporting the "UP" extension, and a BSD echo.'' Along with other,
> as yet unknown, caveats. Strange that Linux "echo" is still considered
> to contravene POSIX.

So we should either make this explicit, and file bugs against ash, bash,
&c. until they comply with SUSv3 + UP, or stop requiring this, and file
bugs against package scripts until they comply with policy.

Irrespective of adding requirements, 11.4 should probably be clarified.
"POSIX" and "non-POSIX" are slightly vague.