Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 12:11:36AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> To reiterate: don't leave thinking about this or doing it (or any of
> the other things that make the Hurd unreleasable) until the next
> freeze.  If you're prioritising other things above release
> requirements, that's your choice, obviously, but do be aware of
> exactly what that means.

Would you consider maintaining a complete webpage listing all
release-criteria?  That way if you have issues with other items we can
debate about it before the next freeze and put it to a Debian vote if
we need to.

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.