THANKS URGENT

Attn; CHAIRMAN/CEO Dear Sir/Ma, REQUEST FOR URGENT
K. Peng
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.
First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as
utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know
that the transaction of this magnitude will make any
one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you
that all will be well at the end of the day. We have
decided to contact you due to the urgency of this
transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your
discreteness and ability in transaction of this
nature.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to
you. I am ONUWA EMMA an accountant general with the
Union Bank Nigeria Plc, Lagos. I came to know of you
in my private search for a reliable and reputable
person to handle the confidential transaction, which
involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a
foreign account requiring maximum confidence.
THE PROPOSITION: A foreigner, late Engineer James
Akmeh an oil Merchant/Contractor with the Federal
Government of Nigeria, until his death in ADC airline
that crash on her way to Port-Harcourt 1996 banked
with us at Union Bank Plc, Lagos, and had a closing
balance as at the end of March 2000 worth US$15M
(Fiftheen Million, United States Dollars) which the
Bank now expects a next of kin to claim as
beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made by Union
Bank to get in touch with any of the late Engineer
James Akmeh family or relatives but there has been no
success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate the late Engineer James Akmeh
next of kin (he had no known wife nor children that is
known to us). The management under the influence of
our Chairman and members of the Board of Directors,
retired Major General Umaru Shelling, that arrangement
has been made for the funds to be declared
"UNCLAIMABLE" and subsequently be donated to the
TrustFund.
In order to avert this negative development, some of
my colleagues and I now seek your permission to have
you stand as the next-of-kin to late Engr. James Akmeh
so that the funds would be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary's next-of-kin. All
documents and proves to enable you get this fund will
be carefully worked out. We have secured from the
probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased beneficiaries and Moreso, we are assuring you
of a 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays
while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for
investment purposes in your Country.
We have agreed that, the funds be shared thus, after
it has been transferred into your account:
1. 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the fund.
2. 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both
parties for any incidental expenses that may be
incurred in the course of the transfer.
3. 65% to us the originator of the transaction.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make
undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you
and your Company, kindly get to me immediately on my
EMAIL Address as stated above. Please furnish me with
your most confidential telephone and fax No. and your
bank coordinates so that I can use these information
to apply for the release and subsequent transfer of
the funds in your favour.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation. Yours
faithfully,ONUWA EMMA