Re: HURD/Linux/BSD* ... Loosing focus.

On Mon, 20 May 2002 13:11:16 +0200
"Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis" <luca@linuxasylum.net> wrote:

> I'd like to add my small contribution to all these discussions that have been
> irreversibly turned to flames. IMHO, all this smoke made most DD loose their
> focus.

Yeah, and I'd really liked if people could use that time fixing
some shared libraries, or unbuildable packages.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to, "does this system work?"
And we need a working Debian system.
That's the minimal requirement. If you (not luca, but anyone reading this list) don't want
that to happen, you really don't belong to debian-devel.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer