BUSINESS PROPOSAL

DISTINGUISHED INVESTOR:

Respectfully I write to you from Cancun, Mexico, like possible Investor partner to know if it interests my proposal anyway to him.

We are try to obtain the financial resources (LOAN or PARTNERSHIP) to invest in the purchase of one Hotel located in Cancun city, MEXICO.

I know that you need to think in my proposal, let me give the description of the hotels:

HOTEL of CANCUN located in the heart of the hotel zone of Cancun, in a private road, in this moment is property of Mexican businessman; it counts on a total of furnished 58 units, with conditioned air, kitchenette, marble floors, T.V. satellite, garden area and palm shelter restaurant-bar, convenience store, swimming pool and small Pier for sport boats (Jetty). The location hotel is in front of the lagoon of Cancun, to favor a spectacular View of all the bay of the hotel zone.
The Price: USD$3,000,000 dollars, Plus Government Taxes of the Transaction.

I am very interested in associating to you like my Partner, Investor, Capitalist or contributes with the resources for the purchase the hotel with obtain us of a LOAN in long term soft conditions by the amount of USD$3,000,000 dollars.

The total project purchasing is: USD$3,000,000 dollars.

I offer to you total Security, seriousness, professionalism, transparency and experience guaranteed in the operation. I am lawyer, with the best businessman relations and state government Quintana Roo.

Thanks you for your time, I wait for contact

Sincerely

MODESTO NOEMI
Cancun, Mexico