Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 May 2002, Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
> > $ settrans -ac node /path/to/binary/of/the/translator arguments
>
> translator -ac node arguments

Changing some interfaces which should not change, this might in theory
work for active translators (duplicating the code of settrans in every
translator), but it does not make sense for passive translators.

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Jährling  <wolfgang@pro-linux.de>  \\  http://stdio.cjb.net/