Re: Woody / Stable

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 03:03:36PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 03:56:57AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > In order to support security updates, we need this new build system up
> > on all architectures, and we have 11/11 to go.
>
> Sounds great!

Er, to go.  Not done.  When I see ratios I think of completion.

> > "When it's ready". When there's more precise information it'll be made
> > available. The fact that no information has been made announced should
> > be taken as an indication that there's none to give.

Well, that's depressing.  Who are the people nominally in charge of
getting this work done?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you wish to strive for peace of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    soul, then believe; if you wish to