Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	If I may borrow an expression from aj, yes, Dear, that's very
>  nice, and in the long run I am sure that is the way to go, an all
>  slicing, all dicing, ACID transaction capable DB with access controls
>  (only RM can set/reset RC flags, registered users only may close bugs
>  [no more spam closed bugs]).

My request above has nothing to do with anything, except debbugs.  There is no
timeline in my request, whatsoever.

>  Adam> If you would like to help out, then please subscribe to
>  Adam> debian-debbugs@lists.debian.org, and we can start this going.
>
> 	All right. I can at least try to help the process.

Any help is appreciated.  Unless, of course, (ahem, hiding ahead of time) it's
of the Thomas Hood variety.