Re: new draft release announcement

 Thomas> Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:
 >> > Um, still substitute "GNU/Linux" for "Linux" in the last line.
 >>
 >> There are exist linux distributions which
 >>
 >> a) do not have GNU in their name

 Thomas> It's the position of Debian that *all* Linux distributions are
 Thomas> GNU/Linux distributions, isn't it?

	I hope we are not that arrogant. We have decided that in our
 opinion, the contributions made by GNU are significantly more than
 than other contributors (like X, *BSD, et al) that we call _our_
 distribution GNU/Linux, as a mark of respect. We let other people
 call their dostribtuiotns what they will.

	manoj
--
 Coach: What would you say to a beer, Normie? Norm: Daddy wuvs
 you. Cheers, The Mail Goes to Jail Sam: What'd you like, Normie?