Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 01:59:00PM -0400, Thomas Hood wrote:
> I didn't "introduce" the bugs; I merely reported them.
> "Fact: There is (or appears to be) a bug in package X."
> Marking them "IGNORE", or if you prefer, downgrading them,
> is quite easy.

If you had waited for proper discussion, as the developer's reference
advises, you wouldn't be getting flamed; you'd simply have been told
that there were more effective ways of getting this fixed than 88 RC
bugs, and we wouldn't have to go through this. That's all.

After all, we want the bugs fixed, not ignored, right? So listen to the
people who are suggesting better ways to get them fixed, such as a good
patch to the override file. QA work shouldn't have to involve
bulldozers.