Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

I looked up the qa list I mentioned after filing reports against
the first couple of packages I stumbled across that had this bug.
For the sake of completeness I filed bugs against them all
(73 reports).  This will inflate the number of RC bugs, but
I suppose the RM may want to ignore bugs of this type so he
can get woody out the door.

--
Thomas