Packages out of testing?

Anthony,

My update-excuses entries for a couple of my packages have quite radically
changed in the last couple of days.

In particular my packages of dvr and bayonne (and supporting libccaudio,
libccrtp & libccscript) all appear to of been pulled from testing in the last
couple of days without any advice. Despite them sitting in testing for a
while.

dvr had a poor upload to unstable with a bad Build-Depends in the last couple
of days, but that shouldn't of caused a problem with the testing version.

bayonne has had some changes with the underlying lib packages and soname fun,
but that should all be resolved now.  Again that should only effect unstable
and not testing packages.

Mark