Re: No LVM in Woody (Was: writing a release announcement)

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com):
> > At this point, I suggest uploading an lvm-common which builds a
> > dummy lvmiopversion on sparc, indicating that it is nonfunctional.
> > It may be too late even for that.
>
> This will have to wait for the maintainer (or some other Debian
> Developer).

I'm going to try the patch first, and see if it builds. I guess a
high-urgency upload is warranted for this; then it should make it into woody
just fine.

Greets,
	Robert

--
( o>                          Linux Generation                          <o )
///\            finger rvdm@debian.org for my GnuPG/PGP key.            /\\\