Re: Woody release security round-up

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 11:35:08AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Aha, now I see what happened.  The bug is archived, so it couldn't be
> reopened.  <swearing about the BTS architecture here>
>
> I'll open another one.

Well, also, the BTS itself was down briefly on Friday, and the control
mail processor was down for just a bit longer.

Apparently someone "yawned" into the debbugs config file and didn't test
his changes...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a