gkrellm version compiled with gtk2.0

Hi,

I've made packages of the new gkrellm 2.0 pre packages (porting to GTK2.0)
available at:

deb http://people.debian.org/~bma debian/

When 2.0 final comes out, I will probably create a gkrellm2 source/binary
package, so that gtk 1.x users can continue using gkrellm.  I don't want
to upload the pre version to unstable due to the mass hackery that is
required when changing hte original upstream source but not the version
number.

Bugs filed in Debian's BTS on these pre packages will be closed without
explaination.

I don't use these packages, because I use gdkxft which needs gtk1.2, but
if you run into problems with them I will try to help out.

Brian

--
Brian Almeida                      | http://tynian.net
Debian Developer                   | bma@debian.org