Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:11:15PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> If you doubt that, imagine we would upload the Hurd port to experimental and
> then want to release with woody+1.

Ok, that was bogus, sorry about that.  What I meant is actually a more
complex thing:  If experimental is the solution to this problem, and people
would start to use it during the woody freeze, and then woody is released,
we would have a bunch of packages in experimental which should realy be in
unstable because they are release candidates for the next release after