Re: RFC: very large, redundant packages

> possibility for conflict.  There is no guaranteed way (with IPv4 anyway) to
> automatically configure a unique and usable network address.

True.  slirp, on the other hand (which is still packaged) doesn't have
any such restriction, because it doesn't use addresses -- it just
pretends to.  (and I thought uml had serial port -> pty support, last
time I looked, I may be misremembering?)  The installer only needs to
make outgoing tcp connections, for http downloads, right?