Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 21:21, Christian Surchi wrote:

> No matter, I was forgetting the we have already BTS and /devel/people
> for example. :)

Besides, you should be using spamassassin instead of trying to hide your
email address anyways :)

For me, very little actual spam has slipped by it, and the few false
positives it's found I don't care about anyways (like people without a
clue posting HTML mail to the rsync list with no MX for the From:
domain).

YMMV of course...