Re: 0.01-6 > 0.1-3 ?????

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 05:06:17PM +0200, Emanuele Aina wrote:
> I want only to point out that in many non-English country the decimal
> delimiter is not "." but it is "," (well, at least in Italy).

And how does this contribute to the discussion of lexical parsing of
software and package versions?  To repeat, the full-stop (".") is not a
decimal point!  It is a full-stop which functions as a delimiter for
integer values used in "common" software version expressions.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie