Re: Quarteryearly reminder (ftpmaster delaying installation)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 12:02:23PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Joel Baker wrote:
> > Does it fail to comply with policy? I fail to see why code forked from a
> > Debian package, core or otherwise, is any less worthy of inclusion that
> > any other forked code - of which we have lots.
>
> Forking our own packages makes us look like noncooperative fools.

Who cares that we look like noncooperative fools, at least woody would
be more internationalized. That's much more important IMHO. Oh, who
said we aren't noncooperative fools?

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org