Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 03:52:53PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Igor Genibel wrote:
> > I wrote a quick and dirty page that register a lot of informations about
> > your the packages you are responsible.

> Nice one. Thanks!

> > Tell me what you think about it.
> > http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/packages.php
> > or directly with
> > http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/packages.php?login=<your_login>

> It appears to be using the email now, which is good. You just need to rename
> the field and instructions now to ask for a "developer email" :)

Also, as nice as it is to see 'No reports found!' on
  <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=vorlon@debian.org@debian.org>,
it would be nicer if the second @debian.org were dropped so I could get
to the real bug page. ;)

Steve Langasek