Re: libsafe and Debian installation

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:

> You should always patch, because you already say you can't rely on
> libsafe. Now you make people lazy by thinking "no need to hurry to
> patch, libsafe will catch it". And people think like that, it doesn't
> matter if they should not think that way.

You should allways drive safely because you already say you can't rely on
safety belts. Now you make people lazy by thinking "no need to drive
safely, the safety belt will save me". And people think like that, it
doesn't matter if they should not think that way.
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11