Re: Automatic build of autofs_3.9.99-4.0.0pre10-1 on elara fails

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 08:29, Daniel Lutz wrote:
> The output log can be found at:
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=autofs&ver=3.9.99-4.0.0pre10-1&arch=arm&stamp=1019355383&file=log&as=raw
>
> The problem is that autoconf can't find the OpenLDAP libraries, although
> the needed package is automatically installed before the build process.

I guess this is probably a further symptom of the now-infamous libdb
symbol versioning problem.  Assuming that to be the case, someone needs
to NMU the ldap libraries and requeue autofs.

> The package is built on elara. The previous revision,
> 3.9.99-4.0.0pre10-0, was built on europa and succeeded.
>
> How can I contact the administrator of `elara' to find out
> more about this error?

Debian-arm is usually your best bet for this kind of thing.

p.