Re: 0.01-6 > 0.1-3 ?????

I demand that Ivo Timmermans may or may not have written...

> Daniel Ruoso wrote:
>> Hi, i'm creating the cvs-autoreleasedeb package, and the version is
>> growing, so I started at 0.01-1 and now I'm on 0.1-3. But when I tried to
>> install it i received the following warning:

> Call it 0.10-3.

And if there are, eventually, any releases with version numbers between 0.2
and 0.10, you have a problem :-)

Based on what I've seen of version numbering in other packages, I suggest
that you use 0.1.0-3 or 1:0.1-3. Or something like that, anyway.

--
| Darren Salt       | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| Linux PC, Risc PC | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| No Wodniws here   | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Man who fall in blast furnace certain to feel overwrought.