Re: C++ ...

Matt Wilson wrote:

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 06:52:42PM +0200, Gael Duval wrote:

I know we're talking about standardizatoin, on the technical
side. Anyway, one thing is IMHO very bad for Linux, it's the
KDE/GNOME fratricid wars.  I was very happy they didn't happen
anymore for months. Now I'm afraid we have here the germs for a new
one, or please explain me.

I hope that all parties involved will see that this is not a Qt/GTK+
or GNOME/KDE issue at all.

Thanks, again.

Regards,
Giovanni

Cheers,

Matt

 Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

  http://www.futuretg.com
  ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
  mailto:gorlando@futuretg.com

  Italia:                          USA
  Via Cairoli, 1                   1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
  33170 - Pordenone (PN)           Santa Monica - CA

  Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
  Fax:      +39 0434 - 209 510.

	http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com -  The best training product ever made!
	http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The best Operating System ever made!